Wednesday, November 20, 2013

July fun - 3.5 & 1.5 yrs

Learning to play ring around the rosy with Liddy & Els.
Running free at the Nelson Art Gallery
Is this really big or am i really small?
Fun day with Mama at the Art Gallery waiting for Kate to finish her art camp.
This is my favorite statue. I love to sit in his lap
This delicious Foos ice cream sure melts fast
Did we miss the party?
Catch this still moment while you can
Watching and wishing I could be in kate's art class
Picnic in the park

Special lunch for Kate at Roselli Court
Small girl in front of a big columns
I got to go to my first baseball game!
Much to my dad's disappointment, I lasted in the seats for about 3 minutes before I was on a mission to find Slugger.

Slugger was no where to be found so we settled for ice cream.

First family Royals game. I had more important things to do than watch every play.
its the 4th of July
Testing out all these awesome bikes.
and cars
and wagons
and we're all decorated for the parade.


 Ready to ride

And we're off!
Parade is too long...hitching a ride
The whole gang
Happy 4th of July
  
 Bounce has and popscicles. The fun never ends!
Picnic on the cooler

We tried to play hide and seek from Bernie, but he's a pretty good finder. Especially when we're in the pantry.

Dinner party


No comments:

Post a Comment