Wake up! Its the first day of school.
Kate's first day of Highlawn, year 2
Jack's first day of school at St. Johns
High five and a kiss for good luck.
Getting our last days in at the pool. And bonus Uncle Jamey is here!
Jammie dance after swimming
Kate has been practicing her photography skills. She's getting better.
Making a "salad"
We are not the cleanest chefs
Fun at the park with Christian
I love this car.
Soup for sale!
Mimi and Kate love to have tea parties anytime they can
Saturday morning snuggle and Curious George
Brunch with Mimi
We went to the Renaissance festival and got cool hats.
Riding in style
Aunt Libby took me to the fire station when Mom and Dad went to San Francisco.
And then we got the stomach flu. Getting some fresh air between pukes. Mimi, Grandaddy and Libby were the best nurses while mom and dad were out of town.
In the sick bed. Yuck.
Recovering in bed and watching the Chiefs with Grandaddy.
This "mow lawn" is my new obsession.
I love to help in the kitchen. Actually, I much prefer to be in charge.
Legoland!
We got to ride the train at the pumpkin patch. I was very brave and went on my own with Kate.
Manning the hose on top of the fire truck.
Got our pumpkins!
Girl cousins! We love baby Jane
Happy Birthday Rob Rob. We all checked out his new trampoline.
We both love to mow the lawn so we always have to have two mowers available or we get a little crabby.
Riding the pony at the zoo just like Mary Poppins. I love to see the "no-nos" but I do not like to ride. Way too scary.
Kate and I rode the train. The tunnel was a little scary so I jumped back to sit with mom.
We are both big now! We started school. Kate started her second year at Highlawn and I started my first year at St. Johns parents day out. I was a little sad at first, but then I realized school is really fun and cousin Rob Rob is there plus lots of other friends I already know.
I am talking up a storm now. Not everyone can always understand what I'm saying, but I am putting lots of words together so I can get a word in around my sister. I say "la" for yes, which makes mom and dad laugh. I love to play with Kate and do everything she does. Sometimes that drives her crazy, but mostly she loves to teach me things and I make her imaginary games much more fun. Kate got to see The Little Mermaid at Starlight this summer. So we are now both very into Ariel and princesses. I am very sweet with my baby dolls too - rocking them, feeding them, reading to them and putting them ni-night. I'm practicing to be a big brother. Kate and I are also very busy in the kitchen. Mostly we love the real kitchen but when Mom is tired of the mess we still like our play kitchen. I do like boy things too like my Chiefs jersey, soccer, baseball, basketball...all balls.



















No comments:
Post a Comment