Waking up to beautiful Lake Superior after a long day of travel!
Lake Superior morning
After discovering the beach, we got right to picking blueberries.
Checking out our beds!
Kate played statue and art curators with Mimi and Grandaddy
Driving McGoo - our absolute favorite activity.
Bernie in heaven
The ducks and I ate every meal together
We are having so much fun.
We could spend hours at the beach...and so we did.
Beautiful beach day
Hanging out in the "lap of luxury"
Building sand furniture
Zipping around in the boat...I really loved the boat once I discovered driving it.
Lindsey & Charlie are engaged!
Playing with fun cousin Brian
And our favorite beach cousin Jenny indulging our love for riding in McGoo
Picking blueberries with Aunt Julie and Mom for blueberry pancakes.
Happy Loo Loo Libby!
More eating with the ducks
Cocktail hour
Umbrellas for everyone
Kate making a wedding cake for Lindsey & Charlie
Fast friends
No one could figure out how the sand piles kept appearing on the hors d'oeuvres tables.
Happy couple!
On a mission for something.
Finally touches for the sand wedding cake.
Mimi!
Sand is endlessly enjoyable
Aunt Junie!
More fun with Aunt Libby
And our favorite beach cousins Amy and Jenny
More driving
Running down the sand dunes
And cooling off
Too much fun with Aunt Lib
Teaching Mimi a fist pump
And more meals with the ducks. Bernie wishes he could be a duck.
No whining or the whiner catcher will get you
We love aunt lib
The highlight of vacation might have been riding on the bus to the airport.
We had the most fun summer! I am talking and talking. I have many many things to say - not everyone can always understand what I am saying. Except Kate. She always knows what I'm saying. Date Date and I are best buddies and had such a fun summer playing and playing away. I'm going to miss her when she starts school next week.
Kate is seeming very grown up. She has an excellent imagination. I don't always know what role I am playing in her games, but I am always happy to play along.























No comments:
Post a Comment