Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm a big sister! Baby Jack is here!






 My new baby brudder is here.  His name is John Scott Ellspermann III, but I call him baby Jack. He weighed 7 lbs 4oz and was 20 inches long. He waited till just after midnight on Dec. 8 to be born so that we could each have our own birfdays. That was nice baby Jack.
 Meeting dada
 I liked meeting baby Jack at the hospital, but I really liked testing out all the equipment in the hospital room.
 Here I am in the bassinet
My babies and I fit in here
 My babies and me meeting baby Jack
 Dr. Kate
 Testing out what its like to be in the hospital having a baby.

 A real life baby
We're a family of four now
Meeting Aunt CarCar
I'm really good at holding baby Jack.


Mommy took me to paint some ornaments for a special big sister outing.

 
You awake baby Jack?
This is me when I was 1 week old.  Jack looks just like me. 
 I'm a big sister and I love my baby brudder.  However, I do think it seems a little more beneficial to be a baby so I ask a lot to be held like a baby and I like to test all of Jack's beds and blankets. His clothes are just the right size for my dolls too. 
 BerBer likes being a big brudder too. 
 Bernie loves baby Jack. 
Sleeping again
My bagg-eos. I have to take them everywhere I go. They are filled with lots of random things I collect - but I know exactly what is in them.
My stroller jam-packed with my babies,blankies and other important things. I want to be bag lady.
I turned 2 on December 7th and on December 8th I became a big sister. I'm doing a really good job taking care of my new baby brother and being very gentle with him. I'm really curious about how he eats and I want to hold him a lot.  Sometimes I just want mommy to put baby Jack away and hold me like a baby though. There are some advantages to being a big girl though like special outings with Mimi, Gramdaddy and Libby and Titi, Dude and Aunt CarCar.  Baby Jack is too little to come.  I'm doing a really good job of going to the potty. Not fool proof yet, but getting there.  I'm somewhat of a bag lady these days. I can't leave the house without all four of my bagg-eos which are packed with all kinds of random things I collect.  Don't try to sneak anything out on me though. I know exactly what is in there. I carry my bagg-eos and pack my stroller as high as I can with babies and blankets and walk around the house.
Mommy and Daddy say baby Jack is such an easy baby. He barely cries, he eats all the time and if he's not eating then he's usually sleeping.  He loves to be snuggled up. Daddy and I have been spending a lot of time together so Mommy can take care of baby Jack.  But she makes special time for me too. I'm being very patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment