Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Birfday! I'm 2!!

 I sat on Santa's lap. I was very very serious, but not scared. 
 I saw Santa again at the Santa Brunch. I was still very serious, but I like Santa.
 Much more comfortable in Dada's arms though
 I'm turning into a big girl, so I have to eat and grow. At brunch I ate and ate and ate. 
 and ate
 ...and ate
 I'm stuffed! But just a little more room for frozen blueberries.
 "It's my Birf-day! Happy Birf-day Kate!"
 I'm 2, and all grown up. 
 celebrating with Baby Robbie and Aunt Meggie 
 My birf-day was a zoo theme since I love going to the zoo. 
 Dada and me sitting at my special big-girl table. 
 It's just me and dada! We're not scary.
 Wy came to my party. We had grilled cheeses in the shape of big-kids. 
 Here Wy, let me help you. 
 Look at Wy's mask.
 Opening my presents. When I opened this jewelry box, I said, "this is my favorite"
 Jayhawk socks!
 Aunt Meggie and baby Robbie. 
 Christian gave me some butterfly wings. I put them on...and never took them off. 
 Wy and I played Pass the Pickle and Pin the Butterfly on Curious George. 
 We were really into the games. 
 Then we decorated gingerbread - big - kids.
 My party planning committee
 Wy and I colored too. 
 And then we played hide and seek 
Aunt Libbeo was a hit. She made us laugh so hard. 

I'm a big girl now! I'm 2. I've waited so long for my "birfday to come out".  I'm all grown up and ready to be a big sister. I'm just waiting.  I loved blowing out candles. I'm sure to have someone "hold my hair back" and I will eat every bite of my cake and ice cream. 
I'm just learning about Christmas and I've gone to see Santa a few times. He looks like he could be a little scary, but I think I like him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment