Good morning Baby Jack, you are one week old.
Baby Jack is very excited he made it in time for Christmas.
I'm telling baby Jack that Santa Claus is coming
Between my birthday, big sister gifts and Christmas, I have the present opening thing down.
An alphabet puzzle! I love puzzles and I'm starting to learn my letters.
I'm really good at spotting Ks everywhere. I know K is for Kate, C is for Carolyn and Carron, J is for Jack, S is for Scottage, W is for Wyatt, M is for M&M and Mommy, O, A, T and E
It's Christmas Eve! Gram is here to celebrate with us
Helping Aunt Julie open her present. I'm very good at opening.
Goofing around with Gramdaddy. I like to tease him.
Gram can hold baby jack for hours.
Mama and baby Jack - he's not eating for once.
Baby Jack loves to be snuggled up
Doing some important work with Gramdaddy
Good Morning baby Jack
"I want you to know something, I love you very much Baby Jack"
I'm a really good big sister. I love to give baby Jack hugs, cover him with blankets, pat his head...
BerBer is a nice big brother to us.
He loves baby Jack too.
Eating a "belicious" dinner
Santa brought me a kitchen!!!
I've been very busy cooking all kinds of things for my baby ever since Christmas
Baby Jack was too sleepy to open any presents
Modeling a hat and purse that Aunt Sarah and Katie made for me.
Gram and baby Jack love to keep each other warm
Nice to meet ya Aunt Julie
I picked out this outfit. I love to wear my party shoes.
Gram had to go to the hospital, but I go to visit her a lot and make her feel better.
"Kate is not an uggy guy, no! Kate is not a witch, no!, Kate is a doctor. Kate is a doctor for Gram"
Saying goodbye to Gram before she goes into surgery. Gram is doing such a good job feeling better.
Jack and Uncle Deedee had to snooze after a long day's work.
Bedtime pandemonium when Mama is single-handed.
Jack went to meet baby Eleanor. She is just two weeks younger- born on Christmas day! Look how much baby Jack has grown. he was Elle's size when he was born.
I've discovered how much fun it is to dress up in mama's shoes.
Connie came to visit me and baby Jack at Titi's house. We're so glad Lee is feeling better.
It's exhausting to cook all the time and take care of my baby.
Baby Jack working on his tummy time.
Jack loves to look at me.
You're all clean baby Jack!
Baby Jack is 1 month old!
I love to hold baby Jack. I really want to hold him standing up, but mommy always makes me sit.
Here's a 'belicious' taste of my personality.
Here's a 'belicious' taste of my personality.
Baby Jack has been here a month already! I'm such a good big sister. I want to do everything for baby Jack and I am so sweet to him. I am also really good at taking care of my babies. I've learned a lot of new things that I need to do for them - nursing, rocking and singing, putting them in the car seat, big stroller, bouncy seat. Besides taking care of my babies, I've been very busy cooking in the kitchen and going to the grocery store. I've also had to become a doctor so that I can take care of Gram. I'm making her feel much better. I love to tease everybody. I call my dad Daddy Dingo or Scottage or babe. I'm learning my letters and love to paint, draw, put on stickers and stamps. I'm also a getting lots of opinions about what I will and won't wear. I've been watching the Wizard of Oz, Marley and Me and Marmaduke. I try to scare my mom by telling her I'm a witch. Then I say, no Mama, don't be scared. I'm Dorothy! I love watching rascally dogs too. My imagination is exploding. I spend a lot of time talking on the phone and entertaining my parents with the funniest conversations.
Baby Jack is a really sweet easy going baby. He's a total Mama's boy and loves to be snuggled up. So far he eats all the time and doesn't have much time to play. He doesn't like to sleep in his crib or bassinet, he just wants to be snuggled. That's his way of making sure he doesn't get stuck in the corner. He hardly ever cries, but I think he might be a baby chipmunk. Jack's eyes are starting to focus and now he loves to look at me or the ceiling.













No comments:
Post a Comment