Anna Petrow came to document what I'm doing at 2.
BerBer and I love each other so much - but I am the boss.
I am a really great mama to my babies. I spend all day taking care of them. Its a lot of work.
I moved into my big girl bed. It was a breeze.
This is my rocking chair in my big girl room.
If I'm not taking care of babies, I'm definitely coloring either on paper or the ipad-eo. I put -eo on the end of all my favorite words.
My natural smile is hard to capture on camera
Working hard
A lot of people who just meet me think I am very serious. I'm pretty shy around new people and this is the look I usually give them.
Berber do you want a stick? Ok, sure. I answer a lot of my own questions with "ok, sure"
Here you go Bernie
I love baggies, purses, buckets - anything to carry all of my things that need to be with me at all times.
I'm almost 2
I love my new big girl bed!
I'm getting really good at cooking.
Especially mixing and pouring.
Mama and I made cho-cate chip cookies.
My great-grandma-TiTi came to visit me for Thanksgiving. We had a some very nice chats.
Just lounging in the living room with Gramdaddy, Juneo and uncle jamey on Thanksgiving!
Looking out the window to see if baby Robbie is here yet
I love Uncle Jamey
Cooking a feast for Thanksgiving with Mimi and Aunt Libbeo
We've got our aprons on
I love Thanksgiving!
Hanging out with Aunt Jun-eo and mama
Goofing around with Dada
Uncle Jamey is really good at play-doh. We had so much fun.
Showing my play-doh jewels to gramdaddy. he was impressed.
Making a gingerbread house with Aunt CarCar. I was really good at decorating until I discovered how good the frosting tasted. Then more things came off the house than on.
TiTi and Great-Grandma Titi had good decorating advice
Four generations of Carrons
Snuggling with Aunt CarCar after our feast!
John-nie stop tickling my toes.
Giving my cheesy smile with Grandma TiTi and Johnnie
Leaving for school. It's getting cold out and I don't like wearing a coat.
I'm getting to be such a big girl. I moved into my big girl bed, I can wear my hair in braids and I can just chat with the adults on most subjects. My favorite things are taking care of my babies, coloring, playing with my fingerpainting and puzzle apps on the ipad. I spilled water on the ipad-eo though and daddy and I were very sad about it being broken. Good news though - the rice trick worked and the ipad-eo is back in action. When daddy told me it was working again, I said, "Daddy, you fixed the ipadeo? Hurray! I so proud of you Dada!"
I love going to school now and come home saying the funniest things. I call my mom and dad mommy dearest and daddy dearest. I tell my mom to "be patient" when she is bugging me to do things. I'm quite the boss of Bernie now. I set him straight if he is begging or trying to steal my food.
We had a great Thanksgiving with all of my family in town.



































No comments:
Post a Comment