Tuesday, November 1, 2011

22 Months

 I'm a cousin!
 This is my new cousin baby Robbie! I am so interested in everything he is doing. I especially like him to try out all of his contraptions - bouncy seat, bassinet, crib, car seat.
 Happy Halloween! Wy, Christian and I went trick-or-treating at Corinth so we could learn what this costume business was all about.  I'm a spider. Wy is Curious George (our favorite) and Christian was a Royals player - he's no fair weather fan.
 It did not take us long to figure out that we could take a treat and put in in our baskets
 We are pretty serious trick-or-treaters now.
We stopped at Mely's "house" and she gave us some ice cream. Mimi always takes me to Mely's for ice cream so I knew just what I wanted when we saw Mely. 
 Christian and I did not share our ice cream with our moms or dads.  Dad was only allowed to have one treat from my basket.
 Trick-or -Treat Ti Ti
 Dada and me getting ready to trick-or-treat.
 Here I go.  "Should we go to another house? Sure", I say
My baggie is too heavy mama.

I figured out trick-or-treating in no time.  I kept saying "should we go to another house? Sure." I had all the lines down "trick-or-treat pease" "happy hall-o-ween" and "I a spi-der" "thank you". I am fascinated with "stupid. uggy. scary. guys".  I talk to them in a really loud voice and tell them they can't scare me. No way.  I loved trick-or-treating so much I thought we should do it again the next day so I went trick-or-treating at my house and at mimi's house.  I am very protective of all the treats in my baggie but luckily don't want to eat it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment