Friday, October 21, 2011

22 Months

 Testing out a KU chair at the hardware store while my mom picked out some paint for my new big girl room.
 Lulu gave me french braids!
  Tyring on gramdaddy's glasses
 waiting for music class to start.
 I convinced my mom and dad to take me to San Diego with them to celebrate their 5th anniversary at Rancho Valencia where they got married.  I'm not into quietly relaxing, but they were glad to have me anyway.  Here I am at breakfast with dada.
 I was very pampered with my own baby spa robe, spa toiletries, a new elephant loofa and my own baby towels and washcloths.  I loved taking a big jacuzzi bubble bath, until I saw some specks of dirt in the bath. When the bubbles cleared, I saw there was poop in the tub! I freaked out and tried to blame it on BerBer.
 Cool dude at the pool
 Checking out the courtyard
 Here's the croquet lawn where my mom and dad got married.
 Checking out the fountain. I loved this fountain.
 Ah, this is the life.
 Skinny dippin in the hot tub. My baby is a very good swimmer too. She can hold her breath underwater for  a long time.  
 It's only 7am, but I've been up for 2 hours so time for a dip.
 But i don't want to stop swimming ever.
 So we went to the big pool. That was even more fun to swim with dada. I do not like to have a single speck, bug or 'yucky berber hair' anywhere near me in the tob or pool. Grounds for getting out immediately.
 We went to the San Diego zoo. Here I am saying "cheese" with the giraffes. I liked to show my little "uggy guy" finger puppet all the uggy animals like the hogs and rhinos. I loved seeing the big elephants and the polar bear is still my favorite.
 Petting a sheep.
 On a walk with the mimi, mama and aunt-eos.
I love to pull down all of dada's ties and put them around my neck while my mom and dad are getting dressed. They seem to not be as amused by this activity as I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment