Still on vacation. This is my best smile.
We went to Marquette for a night in town
My first bounce house experience. I did not want to get out. I haven't quite figured out how to get any air, but it sure is fun to bounce.
Another beautiful morning in Michigan
BerBer loves to bask in the sun
This is Miners Castle. I'm going to hike down to see it.
Got my snacks and "gasses". Ready for my hike.
Mama and I are ready to go.
Was not long before I needed a lift from Dada.
Mimi taught me about rapids when we looked over the bridge.
We finally made it to the beach.
BerBer loves to lead the way
Mama and Dada survived carrying me for miles.
Beautiful day at the beach.
I mastered walking up the stairs. Thanks for the hand Gramdaddy.
Look at this view
Bath time. Vacation is over :(

















No comments:
Post a Comment