Tuesday, October 18, 2011

21 Months

 Its my first ever day of school!
 I'm pretty happy now with my lunch box and backpack, but I was not so happy when I realized that backpack and lunchbox mean I have to stay at school without mama. 
 I had a hard time adjusting to school for the first three weeks, but now I love it. When Aunt Meggie picked me up from school last week, I ran over to her and said, "Meggie, I. had. good. day. at school". I love to talk about my teachers Miss Lisa and Miss Deena and I make mama sing about all of my friends to Wheels on the Bus. 
 Playing with dada and berber outside. I love to go on walks, but sometimes we don't make it past the front yard.
 Christian and I went to the American Royal Parade. We could not take our eyes off all the action. It might have been the coolest thing I've seen yet. 
 We couldn't even focus on our applesauce.
 There's Aunt Jun-eo on the BOTAR parade.
I thought it was hilarious to have my baby dance to the marching bands. I picked up a lot of new moves from the Marching Cobras. 

Look at them dancing!
 After this float, some scary halloween guys came to shake my hand. I freaked out and have not stopped talking about "ug-gy guys". I tell everyone I see about them.  
 Trying to march like the marching band. 
 Thanks Mama and Linds for taking us to the parade.
 I got to pet a pony!
 This pony scared me a little because his hat looked like the uggy scary guys.
 Heading to the post-parade party with Mimi and Gramdaddy.
 At the BOTAR party with Aunt Libb-eo, Aunt Jun-eo and Mama. I like to add -eo to everyone's name
 Whew, Christian and I were wiped out after the parade!
 A little snuggle time with Berber. 
 It's finally cooled down enough for us to go to the zoo. I was very brave about petting the sheep. 
 All I wanted to do was ride the train.
 But once I got on, I was a little nervous. 
 The polar bear put on quite a show. He came over to say hi to me between fish. 
 The polar bear was doing lots of flips in the water.
 Trying to call Libby to tell her about the polar bears. This is my new favorite animal.
 Wy and I went to the pun-kum patch. We looked at all of the animals first. I was very excited to see the llama because I love reading about llama llama red pajama. I think llamas say "MAMA, WATER"
 Oooh, some baby chick-ees. And I saw baby piggies and goats.
 Look how big we are. Wy has a more natural smile than I do. This is the face I make when dada tells me to say cheese and smile for the camera. 
 Running through the tunnel!
 I got to see the big fire truck. 
 Wy and I picked out our favorite pun-kums.
 Dylan had to give us a lift in the wheelbarrow. 
here's our selection. 
 Mimi took me back to the 
 Mimi took me back to the zoo. We rode the train, the sky tram, saw monkeys, polar bears, el-phants, peacocks, tigers, giraffes. i love to talk about animals. 
 Happy on the train.
Saying hi to the llamas. 

I'm 21 months now and am my funnest yet.  I love to talk about everything and keep my family very entertained with the things I say.  I also have a lot of fears now. I had some major difficulty adjusting to school for the first three weeks, but now I love it. I talk about my teachers and friends at school all the time.  I am very concerned about "ug-gly" guys and spider webs now that it is Halloween time. I tell everyone I see about one or the other.  Mimi dressed up like an ug-gy guy to show me that it was just pretend and a costume, but now I just tell everyone that Mimi. was. a tupid. ug-gy. guy.  (I sound a little like a robot with my very deliberate pronunciation).  I pay very close attention to everything adults are saying.  I now call my dad Scottage because that's what Aunt Libby calls him.  I also call my mom Car-lyn. I also tell people that I'm 22 months because that's what my mom tells people.  I love to give big hugs and kisses. I'm very busy taking all my things out of bags, putting them in another location and then putting everything back in a bag. I can count to "eleben". I love to count coins.  And I'm a very good mama. I spend a lot of time changing my babies' diapers, feeding them and pushing them around in the stroller. I'm reading books about being a big sister, using a potty and sleeping in a big girl bed. I sure act like a big girl now, but my mom and dad can't believe how fast I'm growing up. They say they want to freeze me just like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment