It's Jennie's last day. Wy and I are so sad we can't even smile for the camera. Thank you Jennie for helping us grow up so much.
This is how we looked on Jennie's first day when we were 3 months old. Quite a transformation.
Having a little snuggle time with BerBer. The only thing better than a life size stuffed animal is the real thing. BerBer is very patient with all of my hugs.
We're on vacation in Michigan! Cool dudes, get the shades on.
Checking out the view. Berber has been on the beach since 6 am waiting for me.
Woowie, that water is cold!
Thinking about going back in for a swim. I really love throwing rocks in the water.
On a walk.
Kiss for Berber first
I love the beach.
Having happy hour graham crackers with Gram.
"hahaha, that's tewible, just tewible". I try to do everything just like Aunt Libby even if I think her ipod is a phone.
I discovered the buggy. My mom had lots of rides in this buggy when she was my age, but I'm determined to put more miles on it than she did.
Walking on the beach with Mimi, looking for birds and rocks.
Riding to dinner at the cabin in style.
"bug-gy ride mimi, peas"
Daddy was enjoying a nice cocktail on the deck. i thought I should try too.
Snitching a blueberry off the pie.
View from the cabin
And here's the cabin
Family dinner
This is Bernie's biggest smile. "wag-ging tail. Berber hap-py"
"Morning mama"
Aunt Libby entertains me for hours
Still playing on the deck even after an outfit change
I mastered walking down the stairs
Uncle Jamey and Aunt Julie are here!
Ready to go canoeing with Mimi
Mimi brought me my own little paddle.
It's hard to tell, but this is me on the tube with Daddy waving to everyone on the dock. I love "tub-bing"
Having a snack on the beach.
This is how I think you are supposed to smile for the camera. I haven't mastered the natural smile yet.
Hanging on the beach
Bernie says grandaddy is his soul mate.
Showing Uncle Jamey that I am a wiz at this puzzle.
Having my first s'more
Talking with Uncle Jamey
Hunting wild turkeys. This is one of my favorite activities.
There they are!
Getting on mama's shoulders for a better turkey view.
Still hunting the turkeys. I followed them into the woods.
The turkeys got away.
La loo berber.
kiss.
This is the life isn't it, berber?
Early morning rock throwing with Daddy.
Whoops, swimming in my jammies.
Rock throwing with Mimi now.
We had a little issue with the canoe after a big storm
I got tired of digging out the canoe so I went frog hunting. I thought it was so funny to make him hop.
I'm 20 months old now. I am growing up so fast. Mama and Daddy want to freeze me just like this. I am talking in full sentences now and repeat everything I hear too - not good with ND's start to the season. I'm obsessed with "big. spi-der. webs". I look for them everywhere and tell everyone I talk to on the phone about the spider webs. I love to talk on the phone and scroll through pictures on the iphone. I can unlock the ipad and get to all of my apps. It kept me entertained for much of the 13 hour ride home from Michigan. I had the greatest time on vacation for two weeks with my family. When I came home, I met our new nanny Sarah and started school two days a week. I had some major separation anxiety the first three weeks. Everyday started with lots of tears. When my mom came to pick me up from school, I was standing in front of my teacher saying "mama coming?" "Mama coming?" "Mama coming?". I am having much more fun now. Sarah, Wy and I have a great time together and I am starting to get used to the school routine. My manners are getting very good. I say "goodmorning dada" and "thank you mama" when she feeds me breakfast. I also say "no kates turn" or "no, kate do it" many times a day since I am big enough to do everything myself. My favorite things are coloring, reading, singing and going on walks. I love my babies of course. I am starting to be a big helper around the house. I love to feed Bernie as much food as he wants. I love sweeping, doing laundry and cleaning up spills. Mama needs a lot of help cooking so I do all of the pouring and stirring. I will post some more pics of my vacation, first day of school, and other fun things soon, but as you can see I am very busy these days.



















































Miss Kate is getting so big! What a fun age for you - she's going to be a fantastic big sister;)
ReplyDelete