Alise Kowalski came and captured some fun family moments. I still ask "where alise go?" and Kate tells me she went to France.
Answering a few calls at the Mosquitno office.
Kate making a masterpiece at her favorite place Kookiedoodle. Wish I would get to go some day.
Feeling very proud to be sitting on the big stools.
Somebody loves art projects.
We love riding bikes.
I think these blue glasses are hilarious
Taking cousin Rob for a spin in the mini cooper.
Happy Fathers Day Dude, Dada and Uncle Matt
Working hard in the garden
And now time for play
Showing Aunt Junie our new swimming skills!
Mini sleepover at RobRob's
Swimming fun with Lily!
We like to wait on the pillars like the big kids for our parents to pick us up.
We find the silliest things to entertain ourselves. "dubadubadubaduba! "Yay!" or "Lay!" as I say.
Ready to swim
Who wore it best?
We are busy busy this summer. Kate did lots of fun camps at school, at The Nelson Art Gallery, and even Princess Camp with Lily. We spent lots of time at the pool playing and learning how to really swim with Coach Ann. She whipped us into shape, and we love swimming with our bubbles. No whining around Coach Ann, that's for sure. I went to school two days a week for 6 weeks and liked my first school experience. I am working really hard on my words. My favorite things to ask is "Where Libby go??" "I on't know." I'm still a sweet snuggly mama's boy and an active 19 month old boy! I love playing with Kate and my cousins and working hard around the house. I love sweeping, pouring, scooping, drawing, making food in my kitchen, taking care of my babies, riding my bikes and scooter, running as fast as I can, pointing out every basketball hoop, jumping, driving, and of course playing along with whatever game Kate thinks up for us.










No comments:
Post a Comment