Friday, September 13, 2013

Big Cedar - 3.5 & 1.5 yrs

TiTi and Dude took us on a really fun trip to Big Cedar Lodge at Tablerock Lake. 

 I now have a new passion for driving
 Getting ready to take off on the boat.
 I'm was the captain, of course.
 We loved swimming

 Reading books with cousin Max
 More driving
 Aunt Car Car and Max

 TiTi and Kate relaxing on the water
 Cool dudes
 Max!

 Kate enjoying the lap of luxury
 If I'm not driving, I like to be right up front. 
 I let Kate have a short turn driving.
 Determined to get to Dude for some fun
 Yes, this is what I like.
 TiTi and Dude gave Kate a pony ride
 It was very exciting
 I liked the "no-no's" a lot, but sure did not want to ride one.
 Cowgirl ready to go
 Riding Chester the pony

 Max and I took TiTi for an evening stroll to say goodnight to the horses.
 This lazy river is not my idea of fun.
 Nor is stopping my swim to take pictures
 Now back to the fun doing my own thing.
 Daddy swings us pretty high and we want him to do it a hundred million times. 

 More boat time
Thanks TiTi and Dude. We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment