Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3 yrs & 14 months


 Kate stayed up late working hard on her valentines. 
Happy Valentine's Day! 34 signature valentines complete

 Our first snow day. It hasn't snowed like this since Kate was two weeks old, so I hear
Kate and Daddy got to work shoveling the walkway

Attempting to build a snowman

This is the day Bernie has been waiting for his whole life.

 We love to have tea parties. Well, Kate likes to have tea parties with hats. I like to eat and sit in the chair like a big boy so I'll wear the hat. 
I love it when Kate drives me to school in her mini cooper
Kate had a special day with Aunt Libby. She picked her up from school, took her to lunch and a special coloring time at her new apartment. 
Brooke came to visit us! She brought us the tickle monster book.
We went to brunch at Cafe Sebastienne
"Driving to school" again. We aren't over Christmas yet either even though its february. 
Kate works very hard on setting up her tea parties and talking in an english "accident". 
Kate's first masterpiece from Miss Julie's art class. 
Kate's first trip to the dentist was a success. She was such a big girl about it and even liked it, especially the treasure box at the end. 
We love to see the fish at the aquarium
"Coffee time" with Mom
Best little buddies at dinner
Double trouble cousins. 
Clean up time at the orphanage
Kate's first snowman. I was too cold too help. 

Every Sunday, Kate, Mimi and Grandaddy go to church and then brunch at the art museum.  
 She usually picks out some special necklace or art project together. 
 Dada and I had a special weekend at home together while Mommy and Kate were out of town. We went to brunch with TiTi and Dude and I was a good sleeper. 
We all think mom is a little nuts buying raw milk in a parking lot ;)
Robbie and I love to drive.

Kate and I love to wear headbands at Mimi's house. I always pick the green one and I have to get my headband on before I want to do anything else. 
I finally graduated to the big boy table. My tricks of standing up in my high chair at least 10 times a meal finally worked. 
We had so much snow. I had lots of fun exploring. 

We tried to take some cousin pictures. I will only sit still if I have a snack.

Hi cousin Max
Reading stories



We are 3 and 14 months. Kate is very busy going to school, ballet, and art class. She works very hard at her coloring.  She likes to teach me lessons about flower arranging, continents, and spanish.  She also spends a lot of time telling us about her 3 sisters Allison, Michelle and Polly. They've been to Disneyland, they moved to Missouri and then they moved across the street. They also teach her lots of things. I'm still waiting to meet her sisters. 
I am also very busy practicing climbing up and down stairs, emptying drawers, pushing buttons. I love to read. My favorites are books about dogs - Go Dog Go and Good Dog Carl. I like to carry my little dog figures around and bark. I also love to point out when I hear dogs barking. I've really got my hello and goodbye manners down. I love to wave hello and goodbye to everyone, blow kisses and say "bye la ooo". I'm working on trying to say lots of words. I'm a big mama's boy right now.  I cry very hard when my mama leaves and it makes her very sad. I'm not the best sleeper these days either. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I cry very hard for a long long time waiting for my mom or dad to come get me. They are trying the cry it out thing, but I have no trouble outlasting them. I think Kate is hilarious, especially when she gallops. I think I'm pretty funny too and I desperately want to make her laugh. Sometimes Kate thinks she knows whats best for me, but that does not always go over very well with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment