We're 3 & 1!
Bath time
Getting my big boy haircut...well my 4th.
I love it when kate holds my hand in the car.
The crazy stroller lady is out again.
I discovered driving.
Kate and Daddy out to a big girl birthday lunch
We went to the luminary walk at the Nelson Art Gallery, but I thought the ramp was much more fun
Getting ready for christmas!
Kate and Uncle Jamey had a very long tea party. Uncle Jamey was a good sport to drink all of his tea.
The next tea party subjects.
The queen in her "Made-lion" hat.
I got to ride in Santa's sleigh. It was quite fun.
Kate celebrated Diwali. I was fascinated by her bindi.
My sis and me.
Kate and Wy got to go see the Rapunzel puppet show
A walk in the park
And a hug
Now down the stairs.
Finally a cold winter day. Bernie and Kate were very happy about it.
Who in the world is this guy?
Neighborhood tree lighting
We loved reaching for the lights.
I am not into sitting still for group pictures.
Would much rather be sweeping
Kate went for a drive
Uncle Jamey is here!
My dad
Everybody wears a hat
Happy Thanksgiving
I love slides. Head first and laughing all the way.
Dix family at Narnia
I got to drive Santa's sleigh
And then I became a passenger
Wreaking havoc
Happy Kate and Mimi
Thanksgiving dinner.
Kate rode a pony at Narnia
She has never been quite so gleeful. I was scared of the pony.
Park day with Wy and Scotty
I was quite a troublemaker in the middle of the ballet party
Tea party birthday party!
I am quite pleased that I have discovered snacks and that I know where to find them.
Now this cake is exciting! I put the candle out with my bare hand. No one told me I was supposed to blow.
I love birthdays!
Kate got to go see the Nutcracker
She loved Clara, but is still Wendy.
Not into this Santa guy.
Santa Brunch with Mom.
Kate loves doing yoga. I am still working on my focus.
Our first snow! I loved the sled until we tipped over and I got a face full of snow.
Play date with Lily. We love dressing up.
Is it really 65 degrees in December?
Birthday girl got a pink bike.
She was a very happy girl
A bunch of us that don't like to sit still.
Dinner date with Wy and Christian
Happy Birthday to me.
Kate is is very careful when blowing out candles. I am not.
Birthday kiss. Best friends.
Birthday hug
Riding our ponies
My pony makes a better broom
Kate reading Bernie her birthday card. I think he is tired of hearing it sing "When you wish upon a star..."
Playing and napping outside
Making a gingerbread house with Heather
Christmas Eve dinner
I like Christmas
Finally I get to open these boxes
Dude makes me laugh. We're buds.
Merry Christmas Titi and Dude
Santa brought the car and pink scooter she was asking for! Luckily for me it was a blue car and not another pink thing.
Testing out our new things!
Matching games with Mimi
This is so fun!
New dress up clothes
I was getting all kinds of respect in this outfit.
Grandaddy and I love to do work on the calculator. Every time I go to Mimi and Gramdaddy's, I get straight to work in the office. No time for play.
We turned 3 &1! Its been a very busy and exciting couple of months with Thanksgiving, birthdays and Christmas. I am having so much fun being a big boy. I am running all over the place, love climbing the stairs, emptying drawers, dragging things around, riding on my cars, and silently getting into mischief...very sweetly. I love to laugh and try to make things very funny. Hiding and being chased are my all time favorite. I try to instigate a game of chase every 10 minutes. I still love looking at art. I'm starting to talk. I've got the basics down - mama, dada, Ate, Ja, berber, woof woof, dog, boo, more, bye - and I love to use all of my favorite signs - milk, more, all done, bye. I'm a good kisser too.
Kate (actually Wendy, still) is such a big girl now that she is 3. She loves school, dressing up, coloring, cutting paper, having tea parties, talking with her "sister Polly who is 4 and usually comes over to babysit for me so that she can go out with her friends", playing with her babies, making coffee and other meals, grocery shopping, reading and is busy singing pieces of christmas songs. Kate looked forward to her birthday "coming out" for so long, now she is already working on being 4. She is also asking when it is going to be Christmas again.


















No comments:
Post a Comment