Monday, November 19, 2012

2 yrs & 10 months

 It's apple picking and pumpkin time. 
 Kate and Wy have their baskets ready.




I showed daddy how to pick a perfect apple. 

Here's our apple picking crew



 Wendy and nana watching Peter Pan

 Walking with Robbie. We like to hold hands.
 And jump on the beds
 And drive standing up
 Cruella deVil
 I am a good eater.
Picking out some pumpkins for Alice the crow.
 Carving pumpkins with Mimi. Halloween is her favorite.

 Jumping in puddles

 Olivia and Sunny came over to play
 Breakfast at Mimi's before school
 Kate and Olivia walking down Overbrook
 Helping mom get ready before we go to school

 I'm very good at unloading the dishwasher. Mom doesn't think I can the sharp knives so i get to those first before she takes them away, which makes me very mad.


 Herkemer goes to Target

 Riding the boat to dinner in Palm Desert. I really liked the fountains and swans
 Kate even got to drive.
 Brooke came to see us!! Kate's favorite part of California was playing with Mimi, Libby and Brooke.
 Time change
 I loved swimming and I did not want any help.


 Kate and Mimi were brave enough to ride the camel at the zoo.
 Mimi's was in charge of Robbie and me. We played with shaving cream
 and pots and pans. We were very entertained.
 Happy Halloween Max!
 Wendy putting her baby to sleep
I got my haircut again. They gave me a 'young man's' haircut.
 I love holding Kate's hand in the backseat. It makes me laugh.
 Kate's baby needs lots of walks.
 I'm very happy driving cousin Robbie's firetruck
 Walking with Grandaddy after brunch.
I absolutely love the park. I can go down the slide headfirst by myself now. 
 It's Wendy's big day - finally Halloween! We went to watch her parade and sing Halloween songs at Claridge Court. Actually Wendy preferred to watch everyone singing.
Wendy & Cat n the hat
 Wendy & Michael Darling

I got stuck being Wendy's little brother Michael for halloween, but it made kate so happy that I didn't mind. My costume was very cozy.
 Wy came over for trick-or-treating
 The Darling family
Kate's happiest day - the Darling family in real life. Nevermind that we were missing main characters like Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Captain Hook. 

October was quite an exciting month for us. After three months of being Wendy every day, Kate's world was finally complete on Halloween when her family turned into the Darlings. Kate is working very hard every day at school. Her favorite work is the Faces, the Pink Tower and the Knob Cylinders. She picked up a bad stutter for a week, which got us in a tizzy, but it came and went. Maybe she is just a really good actress.  She is quite an observer.
I am officially walking and quite pleased about it. I always have to have something in each hand. I love to open all cabinets and drawers, inspect and empty contents, and collect a few items to bring with me. This does not seem to make my mom happy. I absolutely love going to the park. My mom thinks she has to follow me everywhere and hold my hand, but I showed her I can climb up by myself and go headfirst down the slide. The bigger the slide, the harder I giggle.  My english is also improving. I can say Kate, Mama, Dada, more, Dog and woof and also sign milk, lights, more and all done. I'm also a bit of an art connoisseur.  I get so excited to see pictures and paintings wherever I go and make whoever is holding me take me for a closer look. My mom and dad took me to the art gallery and I LOVED it.  My favorite painting was a modern painting with a dog inset and three blue lightbulbs. I didn't know what to me more excited about - saying Dog, dog, woof woof or signing about the lights. I'm pretty busy around the house and can't wait to be a big kid. they say I am a maniac, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment