First day of school at Highlawn.
I thought I should walk her to the car on her big day.
We do a lot of walking
Christian and Kate having a picnic after school. They have lots to talk about.
What are you looking at?
What, no standing in the tub?
Sporting my Irish outfit for my dad. He really likes the Irish.
We like Notre Dame.
Kate and her best buddy Wyatt baking cookies together.
Working very hard on our sitting still skills waiting for our moms in the carpool line.
Picnic date
and a little sandbox work
Kate gets to meet Aunt Libby and Mimi at Urban Table after school a lot.
I'm pretty big now and I can sit in my own chair.
Robbie and me working hard on our ball machine. We think we are hilarious.
Mimi likes to walk us in the pram. With so much freedom and no safety straps, I prefer to ride standing up facing forward. That is lots of fun.
Mimi and Kate reading stories at their sleepover.
I got to come over for breakfast and discovered broom riding. I'm obsessed.
Kate's hugs are sweet but a little too confining for me.
Hanging out with Heather.
Oh by the way, I'm on the move now.
Washing dishes. I'm quite good in the kitchen.
I can make this thing move!
Kate does a lot of shopping
Checking out our new bubble machine
And the water table. Getting big is so much more fun.
And I can even drive now too.
Anna came over to take some pictures of us
Well I'm nine months now. I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately, but I'm just very busy now. I take Kate to school every morning, then come home and nap. Play for a little bit and its time to pick up Kate, eat lunch, play, nap, dinner, bath and already time for bed. I'm very focused on walking. That seems to be the most efficient way to get around. I'm not quite balanced yet, but I still try to run with my bunny walker. I'm having lots of fun playing with my cousins Robbie and Max on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We all go to music class together. I am into everything. Discovered how fun the toilet paper rolls can be, stairs, cabinets, love turning the knobs and pushing buttons on the stereo, and doing lots of other dangerous things like standing in the tub, dancing on chairs, and going headfirst down slides.
Kate started her new montessori school. She introduced herself to her teachers as Wendy and mom and dad as Mr. & Mrs. Darling. She would like to wear her "Wendy dress" every day. Mom will only let her wear it once a week to school. Wendy will only wear long dresses. As soon as she gets home she changes back into the real Wendy dress. She has learned to gallop and I find that hilarious. I love my sister.


























No comments:
Post a Comment