I'm 3 months old!
mom is this safe?
all the cousins with Mimi.
Aunt Meggie and happy cousin Robbie
I love you!
I'm getting ready to be baptized in my great-great-great grandfather's gown.
Robbie and I got baptized together. Robbie was very happy about it and I took my blessing quite seriously.
Three of us are happy and one of us is a little grumpy.
The whole fam celebrating Gram and Robbie and me.
Robbie and I are too little to blow out candles so we had lots of helpers.
Aunt Julie is a pro at putting me to sleep.
Olivia and I got to spend a little time together when I went to Chicago.
Early morning with Dad at the lake
Kate had breakfast with Wheeler and George at the big table
Daddy & Aunt Meggie are captains of the c team.
Busy sandbox
Wheeler and I hit it off
and were quite good buddies all weekend
Late afternoon hangout
Ladies and the sheriffs
Kate and Wheeler worked very hard arranging the playhouse and taking a train to Chicago.
Three cousins. I'm feeling smushed.
Early morning chat with my big sister. She is so sweet to me.
Oh hello
Mom and Dad tried to take us to the aquarium, but the line was too long so we had to settle for sticking our heads in cardboard cut outs.
Early morning at the orphanage for orphan Annie. She spends most of her days in character.
Enough of the floor. I'm ready to be upright.
I love the jumper. Robbie and I take turns talking and jumping.
Dad couldn't resist
Kate had a big Easter
She gave the Easter Bunny her "ni- nights" and in return we got a basket full of fun things.
On our way too church. Oh it started 30 mins ago?
This is my new girlfriend Eva.
This is my view of Bernie. He's big.
The JSEs I, II & III
Kate found her eggs quickly. I didn't think it was that hard with signs and 10 adults telling her where to look. Wait till she has some competition.
Kate inspecting her eggs with Aunt CarCar
Aunt Christine and I had quite a connection
Showing TiTi what was in her Easter eggs.
Is that French?
Alfalfa and Robbie
Kate was showing Dad where to look for Easter eggs
Found it
I love bath time. I try to make it really fun for mom by kicking and splashing as hard as I can and then laughing.
Heather took some fun pictures of us. My big sister loves to check on me in my bed.
We're seeing this crabby face a little more often these days...twos can be tewible, but mostly we love all the funny things Kate has to say and how sweet she is to me.
Bonding with Dad
Kate loves to read to me
And I love listening, though I'm still convinced books taste good.
Poor Bern, always wants to play outside.
Here's my fam.
Dad and me.
Early morning with Gramdaddy.
Kate loves to hangout with me on my mat and I love the company.
Heather took us to the zoo. Kate got to ride the horses.
This is what I would look like a century go
I got to join in girls night at Molly's. Mary Fran and I plotted to leave a few things behind so we could go back.
More time on the mat
Best friends at the park
Uncle Deedee's birthday cake was missing some frosting flowers by the time he blew out the candles.
Here we go again.
I've been doing a lot of growing these last couple of months and haven't had time to keep you properly updated. I'm in the 90th percentile for boys my age. At 16 lbs, I weight just 10 lbs less than my sister. I am such a sweet, easy going little guy. I love to smile and laugh. I can rollover and can't wait to sit up. I'm sleeping through the night now too which makes all of us happier.
My big sister refers to herself as "Jack's big sister" when she is not in character as orphan Annie. Everyone in the family has permanent characters - Mimi is Miss Hannigan, Mom is Grace Farrell, Dad is Daddy Warbucks, Bernie is Sandy (he gets in trouble when he doesn't respond to play along to the dog catcher scene), Libby and Juneo are orphans...and I am Rooster the bad brother? Hmmm. Kate has done a lot of growing up. She gave her ni-nights to the Easter Bunny and doesn't need diapers anymore. She is the sweetest sister to me. She was mad at mom for a little while. We are having lots of fun with Heather while mom and dad go to work. She does lots of fun things with us.




















No comments:
Post a Comment