Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2 years and 2 months

 My big sister loves to play with me on my mat
 She tells me all about the animals and she is very proud of me.
 Aunt Libby is the best story reader
 Dressed by my big sister
 Kate's had her friends Hallie and Charley over for dinner.
 I'm two months!
 Brooke-eo came to visit all the way from California. I had so much to tell her.
 Kate-o loved Brooke so much. She couldn't wait to sneak into Brooke's room first thing in the morning.
 Brooke and Kate-o
 Doing their surprised uggy guy faces
 I can do uggy guy faces too.
  Brooke brought Kate a cookie baking set. She baked and baked for us all weekend. 
 Making some "balicious" cookies.
 Just watching the action
 My sister keeps me entertained
 Kate and Brooke made some real cookies.
 Practicing my tummy time.
" Titi's birfday came out. She got a lovely pink jacket"
 Titi and I just having a little chat
 Kate is a real ballerina now
 Here we are with Heather, our new nanny, on our first day together. We love her.
 Sunny came over to play with me.
 I can make lots of funny old man expressions
 Goofy kate in the bath
 I am really smiley these days. My mommy loves it.
 Getting the rundown from my big sister
 Kate, Robbie and I got to spend some time with Gram. It was very special. Gram went to heaven on March 6. I'm so happy she got to know me. 

 Daddy did ballet class with Kate
 We went to Phoenix. Kate loved feeding the fish
 And even though it was only 65 degrees, Kate and Daddy went swimming and down the water slide.

  Brooke brought me this mustache ni-night, but Kate snitched it from me
 Kate loves avacados so much she eats a whole half with her hand.
 Spending some time with Aunt CarCar 
 This one's for you Dad
 Special time with Gram
 Kate got to do some real grocery shopping at Trader Joes. 
 She couldn't have enjoyed it more. 
 Playing with Elle
 Aunt Julie and Uncle Jamey came to town

 Christian and Kate being good listeners while our mommies finished lunch
 Kate having a little chat with her babies

Robbie and Kate seem to like it when people try to make us smile for the camera, but it terrifies me.
My big sister Dorothy
Kate and Mimi had to wear their sunglasses at brunch. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the updates! Kate looks like she is a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete