Jack is smiling!
Chad came to see us and practice baby holding before he becomes a dad in March! I gave him lots of pointers.
Jack loves to watch me.
And he still loves to sleep a lot
Snuggling with Mimi.
Gramdaddy and Jack are good buddies.
More smiles
And working on his tummy time.
Jack and cousin Robbie have lots of play time together
This is my new big girl room
Uncle DeeDee is so strong he can hold baby Jack and baby Robbie
Just reading some magazines at the hospital while visiting Gram. I have been helping her feel better.
I had to have my blood pressure taken and emergency surgery. Mimi was my surgeon and I made a miraculous recovery. Walking, jumping, dancing and eating within minutes.
Two big boys! Robbie has a nice mohawk.
I am quite good at puzzles. I work on them whenever I have free time away from my babies (they take up so much time!). I'm pretty good at spotting my name, especially on my art projects from school. My last name is a doozy. Kate Ellsamen is about as good as I can do. For a while I thought my last name was Potato Pie.
Dorothy skipping down the hallway at the hospital - sidetracked by a game of stop and go.
Baby Jack is 6 weeks old now, which means I am 2 years and 6 weeks old. First things first, I am exhausted by taking care of my babies all the time. I cook for them, change their diapers, rock them, have them jump to me from tables, bathe them, cover them with blankies, teach them all kinds of things, and talk to them all day long. Mama has to give them their own bowl of ice cream. All of my babies were name Olivia, but now I call them little sister sometimes. When I have some free time from the babies, I love to talk about the "Wizard a Boz". I have new sparkly shoes and I like to wear my hair in braids just like Dorothy. I try to scare my mom by saying things the wicked witch says. I have also been taking care of Gram in the hospital. She is starting to feel much better. I still do lots of puzzles - real puzzles, iPad puzzles, any kind really. I also point out letters that I know all over the place. I've become a daddy's girl lately. We've had so much fun doing everything together while Mom and baby Jack are busy eating and sleeping.
Baby Jack is eating all the time and growing fast. He is a very good sleeper in the day and very hungry at night. The best thing it that baby Jack loves to smile at me now. He is working really hard on his tummy time. Winter has been warm and sunny so he gets to go on lots of walks. I am so busy that I don't have much time to sit around with Jack, but I do love to give him big hugs and gently pat his head and ask him lots of questions. I love baby Jack very much and I am a very good big sister.


No comments:
Post a Comment