It's Easter. Playing with my new play-doh
The Easter Bunny came to TiTi and Doode's
I see one!
Oooh, they have stickers inside!
I showed BerBer all of my eggs. He tried to help me find some too.
Still on the hunt
Anything out here?
Counting my eggs.
The Easter bunny also came to MiMi and Dee's. I tossed the eggs that didn't have any cheddar bunnies in them.
Wy came over to help me find all the eggs
Are there any cheddar bunnies in there Wy?
Stopping to eat my eggs.
Wy and I sat right in the middle of the kitchen to open our Easter baskets
Wy and I had our own little dinner table.
But we quickly decided the real action was at the big table. Uncle Deda let us sit on his lap and feed rocks to the dog (a salt and pepper shaker)
Keeping an eye out for the Easter Bunny
Putting some stickers on Doode's hands.
Bernie makes a nice seat
or a cozy arm chair
thanks ber. I love you.
Ready for "school"
I'm wearing Aunt Libby's vintage outfit.
I'm 16 months old now and I'm no longer a baby. I've lost track of all the words I can say. I can name my favorite foods, clothing, animal sounds, body parts, colors and I'm very good at my manners. I'm constantly running through the list of all the people I know and drawing pictures of them or making piles of dirt for them - mama, dada, date, mimi, dadoode, doo, titi, carcar, lib-be, inny, lulu, wy, ju, ber - so many to keep track of! I love to play outside, especially in the dirt. Wy and I are going to swimming classes. We love swimming. I'm very concerned about whose things are whose and I like to make sure everyone is sitting in their right seats. I love watching for birds and squirrels. I'm also trying to train Bernie - someone needs to teach him some manners! I tell him "nonononono" and wag my finger and I tell him "dow" and lower my hand to the floor. He lays down and I think its hilariously satisfying.























No comments:
Post a Comment