Saturday, December 11, 2010

1 Year Old!

 It's been a great year! I'm the happiest girl to have so much family and many friends who love me. 
 I can get this hat off in 1.2 seconds.
 Thanks Aunt Mol for this Birthday Princess hat. I'm more interested in looking at it than wearing it, but I think I'll be a birthday princess for many years to come. 
 It's a dog in the farm!
 Practicing my piano.
 Aunt Carron gave me bottles to feed my baby.  I couldn't decide if I should feed my baby or read Spot with Gram. 
 Cousin Ben helped me unwrap my presents since they were too hard for me to open.
 Everyone knows me so well, they knew just what I would love.  Every present was another one of my favorite things and I have been playing with them nonstop. 
 Trina gave me a new baby doll and I was desperate to get her out of the package.
 One taste
 "Yay!" I was a little too tired to eat my cupcake, but I did clap for myself.
 "Hot!"
 Happy Birthday! What are these flames? 
 Balloons!
 Grandaddy was helping me ride my new rocking giraffe.
 Cousins Ben and Henry and Kristie came to my party. They gave me some new books with lots of textures. My favorite! Aunt Barb and Uncle Alex gave me Ben and Henry's favorite pop up toy when they were little. 
 Kaitlin came to my party. She knitted a scarf for the kitty she gave me. Jennie gave me a very special frame. 
 Aunt Carron was so silly putting the bow on her head
 Aunt Carron and Uncle Matt gave me a barbie car! It is so exciting.
 Grammie is teaching me how to play Jingle Bells. I have the rhythm. Gram laminated pictures of all my family and I love to carry them around with me everywhere.
 A piano from Grammie and Grandaddy! I love music. And I love to dance.

 Here are all of my favorite things and the very pecial people in my life. 
 Happy First Birthday! 
 My favorite page is the "Bernie" page! I've discovered books and I want to read them all the time.
 Trina and doodie gave me my first baby. I take very good care of her with lots of hugs and pats on the back.  Bernie thinks she smells so good he wants to eat her feet, but I won't let him. 
I'm One!!
It's been a big year and I'm practically grown up now. I can say "dog" - it sounds more like a quack - but I point to every dog I see in real life, in pictures, little figures, on the tv. Sometimes my mom and dad don't even see the dogs, but there's not one that gets by me. Bernie is my favorite dog.  I am obsessed with pictures. I love to go look at every picture and say "dada" and "mama", "dog" and "baby".   I love my baby doll too. I pat her back very gently and give her hugs. I pat my mom and dad's back when they are putting me to sleep just like they do to me.  I've all but taken my first step. I stand on my own and walk around the coffee table.  I watch everything my mom does and try to do it too. I brush my hair, try to put my socks on, and put make-up on.  My favorite books are Where's Spot?, Goodnight Moon, and Pat the Bunny. I bring them to whoever is nearby to read with me. I love to point out the red balloon and the mouse, clap and say "dog" when I find Spot,  play peek-a-boo with Paul and put my finger in "Mummy's ring".  I love to dance when I hear music. I have a great booty bounce and tap my toes. Grammie gave me a singing Winnie the Pooh card and I love to open it and dance. I still have six teeth.  Oh, I had the flu last week too when my mom and dad were both out of town. Luckily Jennie and Trina took great care of me. I weigh 19 lbs and I am 2 ft, 5inches tall. 

My mom and dad say thank you to all of our wonderful friends and family for the incredible love and support. It has been an amazing year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment