Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11 Months Old

Bernie and I were all muddy when we came inside. It was worth it.

 It is so much fun. No wonder he's out here all the time. I even found a few of his hidden treasures.
 Bernie taught me how to crawl through the maze of bushes in the backyard

 These leaves are way too fun. Aunt Libby pretended to be a dog running through the leaves and I couldn't stop laughing. 
 Aunt Meghan read me the book she made about Bernie's cousin Crilly. It's all about dogs!! My favorite.
 It's Thanksgiving!! 
Uncle Stephen was dancing with me. 
 I was so worn out, I had to take a nap on Uncle Jamey. He was pretty tired too from staying up late drinking apple juice with his friends. 
 I thought it was so funny to play peek-a-boo with Aunt Meg through the glass
 And then I discovered peek-a-boo
 I had to crawl through it 100 times.
 Uncle Stephen made me a fort

 Gram is here for Thanksgiving too! Every time I go over to Grammie and Grandaddy's house, I first have to go get my dog salt shaker off of the stove, then I need to see the flowers, and then I need to get the picture of Uncle Jamey when he was a baby, and then I need to go see the fire if there is one.  I'm not interested in saying hi to anyone until I have seen my favorite things.

 Aunt Meg and Uncle Stephen are here for Thanksgiving!
 I know you're not happy with me mom, but i'm still pretty funny.
 and then play peek a boo with my bowl

It's pretty funny to dump out my food
Daddy was heading to Boston. I had to give him a special kiss goodbye.

Yay!

Wyatt and I like to hold hands during lunch
What are you giving us for lunch?
Wyatt and me having lunch together.

Dad, Bernie and me hanging out on the couch. Bernie, are you supposed to be on the couch?
Testing out my new winter clothes on our first chilly day.
I'm getting pretty good at pushing my cart around.
And this is what I did while my mom took a shower.

Here I am getting into the kitchen cabinets

Then I got into the fireplace tools. The sharpest poker was my favorite.
Here I am getting into mischief. I got into the liquor cabinet. Mom was proud of me for choosing Sprite.
Inspecting my broccoli
Grandma was reading my favorite book to me. Grandma and Johnny came to visit. It was both of their birthdays and I got to try the chocolate cake. I like birthday cake a lot. We had a really fun time!

I had a very special visit from my great-Grandma!! We are four generations of Carrons.


I'm 11 months old now! I am the chief mischief officer of my house and Bernie is my assistant. I am very curious about what is in cabinets. I love to turn off light switches. And I love to get inside of things as you can see. I clap when someone says "yay!". I am the speediest crawler and am getting very confident in walking around while holding on to something. I even tested standing on my own this week - just long enough to clap. I have six teeth.

2 comments:

  1. Kate is sooooo adorable! I love reading her monthly update! She is so funny and busy! Hope to see you guys soon! ~Erin and Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0-0 Kate is money, 0-0 Kate is money

    ReplyDelete