Friday, October 22, 2010

10 Months Old


Look at my treat!
Hey I got one!
I surprised Aunt Lib and Aunt Em!
Trick or Treat!
Estee was a fairy. She came over to trick or treat at my house
Bernie got sent outside for eating a whole block of cheese. I had to see what he was doing out there and I discovered how much fun it is to play in the curtains.
Christian, what big ears you have! 

Yep, got the one I wanted.
I had to get inside and check it out.

I got a new toybox to keep all my things organized.
Aunt Em came to the Halloween party too. 
Kaitlin came to see Wyatt and me in our costumes. 
Wyatt, Madelaine and I worked on our ball station. I couldn't get all of the monkeys, bees, duck, pink dog, bear and crayons organized for a group picture, but we had lots of fun playing together.
I had my friends over for Halloween. Wyatt was a monkey! I had to get a good look at him.
We're ready for Halloween
I'm a duck!
A dry run in my halloween costume. I wanted a good look at my new beak.
Wyatt and I work very hard at this station.
We mostly share the balls as long as we each have one for each hand. 
I like to give myself kisses.
This is what Wyatt, Jennie and I do while our moms and dads go to work. We are very busy, and Jennie is twice as busy.
Wyatt peeked through the railing.
Wyatt and I have races up the stairs now. We are pretty fast.
It's so nice outside, we had the windows open. I had my leg warmers on just in case a cool breeze came in.
Bernie wonders what I am doing but he doesn't mind if I climb on him.
Bernie really wants to play the ball game with us.
I love crawling around outside and collecting leaves.
I was helping Bernie patrol the chipmunk hole. No sign of him. 
Dadda and I stayed home alone while mom was out of town for the weekend. We had a really fun time.
I love the climbing on the jungle gym at the park. I climb the stairs and then crawl as fast as I can over the bridge squealing. I love the slide. It's a little bit scary, but it makes me smile my biggest possible smile.

Wyatt and I like to pick out the best toys from our toy basket. Usually we like the same one.
Sometimes I like to stop and do a little pilates on my way to climbing the stairs
Wyatt and I inspected our pumpkins in the wheelbarrow.
I picked out two pumpkins, but little did I know the squirrels would steal them from my front porch. 
The goats were pretty funny.

Wyatt and I went to the pumpkin patch. 
I'm 10 months old now.  I investigate everything, especially cabinets, electronics, Bernie's toys.  I still love to race up the stairs and be chased out of my room.  I can clap, wave byebye, tell you where your nose is, give high fives (my dad is very proud of that one), and give kisses. I point to everything and I love to giggle. I also love to pick out a leaf and hold it for our entire walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment