I'm starting to get very sensitive. Whenever I accidentally hurt someone and they say 'ow!' my little lip pouts. Jennie and Kaitlin saw it first hand.
I like to talk to Bernie when he's outside. He tells me to let him in. I pound on the glass but it doesn't seem to work.
Sarah & Justin came over to play with me. They are getting married in two weeks!
I got this great new work station to keep me occupied. I've just about figured out how everything works.
My lion towel is also great for hide and seek, especially when I'm trying to escape from getting my jammies on.
And play hide and seek.
Then I like to give kisses through the banister.
I climb up the stairs 15-20 times a day. It's one of my favorite activities. And its way better when someone is chasing me. When my mom leaves me alone for a minute, I head straight to the stairs.
Now that I'm feeding myself, I'm in charge of what I eat. Bread and watermelon.
I also love to play with my shampoo bottles. Oh, and I love having my teeth brushed after my bath.
I'm trying some riskier things like standing in the tub.I love splashing around and my new favorite thing to do is to pull out the drain. Mom says bath time is over when I do that. So then I put the drain plug back in. And pull it back out once more or two or three times...its too much fun.
Every night I stand at the edge of my bath just dying to get in.

Anna Petrow came over to take my 9 month old pictures. Wyatt and I got a few shots together. Bernie always thinks he should get his picture too.


I like to play with this girl in the mirror. She seems to do everything I do.
I give her lots of kisses.
Uncle Chad has come to see me many times, but this is my first picture with him. So we had to take two to make up for lost time.
Uncle Chad came to visit me from Chicago. Look how much I love him.
Aunt Carron came over to play while my dad was intensely watching the ND game.
I'm 9 months old now and I'm very busy. My mom chopped me some bangs so that my hair isn't always in my face. My dad said I looked like Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber. I love to be chased - especially when I sneak out of my room at full speed when my diaper is being changed. I can get right up a full flight of stairs now. I say mama, baba, dada, nana. Jennie has worked very hard with me on 'sit down please' and 'don't touch'. I know what she means and most of the time I listen, but sometimes its too fun to disobey especially if I'm not supposed to splash Bernie's water bowl. I'm working very hard on waving bye bye, but I usually do it five minutes after everyone has left. I weigh 17.2 lbs and am almost 2 feet 4 inches.


























We love Kate!!!
ReplyDelete