
Is dinner ready yet?

I like to talk about my mom all day long, mamamamamamamama

Bernie keeps me company while i bounce

I can't get enough

The big pool is way more fun than the baby pool.

Yah, this is fun. I love swimming.

Doodie, let's stop talking and get in that water.

We went swimming with Jennie.

Wyatt and I are ready for the pool. Is this stroller small or are we really big?

I'm partied out.

Happy Birthday Dad!


Just chatting with Trina and Aunt Carron

Bernie loves belly rubs from Aunt Carron

I'm sad Uncle Stephen is going back to Chicago. We had such a good time.

I love teething biscuits. They are very messy.

I've got the army crawl down. Won't be long before I'm stirring up lots of trouble down here.

Uncle Stephen and Aunt Meghan had a sleep over at my house. I love to give them huge smiles. Don't they look nice for Brie's wedding?

Uncle Stephen was bouncing me. he is really fun.

I showed Aunt Meghan how much I love to go swimming. I went in the big pool for the first time too.

I have two teeth in here.

I really want to crawl.

I have lots of new toys from my cousins Matt and Livvy to splash around with.

Bath time might be my favorite part of the day. It's hard to choose.

Uncle Jamey came to visit from Chicago. Aunt Em comes to visit me all the time and i love it.

The view is much better up here. And its convenient for teething.

Look what I can do now.

I got a new little piano. Trust me, its a lot more fun than it looks.

Grammie came home from camp for a quick visit!! And Cori came to have coffee with me.

Here I am in my fancy 4th of July outfit with Trina.

Happy 4th!

I'm 7 months old now! I have lots going on. I've turned into a really good eater. My favorites are apples, peas and carrots. Mom tried to sneak in some lamb. No thank you! I have two little teeth. I was very brave and grew them without much fuss. I am dying to crawl. When I'm really determined to get something, usually Bernie's bone, I will myself forward in an army crawl. I've been swimming a lot to get out of the heat. I jabber all the time and I'm very intrigued by everything my hands can do. Oh, and I can stand up in my crib now too.
No comments:
Post a Comment