Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6 Months Old

Here are some videos of me so you can see what I'm up to in action. I spend a lot of my time laughing at Bernie.


Yay! We had so much fun at Gymboree. And we're sitting out of hair pulling reach this time :)
Playing with our toys.
Christian caught a bubble on his head.
We played on the bridge to strengthen our core and work on our balance without even knowing it.
and Wyatt tried to catch some too.
I tried to catch some bubbles
Wyatt catching the ball in the tunnel
We played in the tunnel and rolled the ball to Wyatt on the other side.
Christian and I were mesmerized by the bubbles
My favorite was the shaker.
The next day I went to Gymboree with Wyatt and Christian Perrey. We had lots of fun with our toys and singing songs with Gymbo.
A kiss will make it better. It's ok Wyatt, we're still friends.
and Liddy was reading her book
but he was just looking good for the camera
I tried to see if Luke would make me feel better.
I don't have to tell you that - it hurt!
Wyatt invited me, Luke Keller and Liddy McCoy over for a bbq. Wyatt thought my hair was so pretty that he wanted a closer look.
Kaitlin is going to Idaho for a month and I'm really going to miss her.
Cool.
Trina and Doodie came over to say bye to me before they went out of town for a few days.



Guess what, I'm six months old already. I'm very curious about what everything in sight feels like. I pat, rake, touch and grab everything. The really good stuff goes into my mouth. Sitting is a breeze now.
Happy Father's Day dad! We had too much fun and I passed out on Dad's shoulder with a mouth full of milk.
Still love my toes.
This is a goofy smile.
Is it morning already?
I tried carrots, peas, avacados, peaches, pears, apples, sweet potatoes and bananas in the last two weeks. I love peas and carrots. Fruit makes me gag.
I think I'm going to get on with crawling. Then I can really get into the action. Christian Perrey and I are working hard on strengthening our abs, legs and arms at Gymboree. We have so much fun there. I'll show you some pictures of us later.

No comments:

Post a Comment