Saturday, May 15, 2010

5 Months Old

Just singing to myself

Yep, still not sleepy.
At nap time, I like to watch my bunnies instead of sleep.
Don't worry, it doesn't hurt when I fall over.
Whoops! I'm still practicing this whole sitting thing.
I love to read my books. I have to investigate everything in front of me.
I can sit! Just reading the Hungry Caterpillar
Sitting still just long enough for a picture and then back to jamming on my jump and jive. It plays music when I bounce.
Bernie thought his cake was the best thing he'd ever tasted.
Bernie turned 1 and Aunt Carron got him a peanut butter birthday cake. I thought it was pretty funny to see him drooling for it.
Back from the pool. I swam for 45 minutes with Aunt Em and loved it!
Just a bit more on my hands Bern.
Bernie quickly discovered the benefits of my hairchair being just at his level. He's happy to help me clean up.
Bernie entertains me while I eat
Enough. I can't eat one more bite.
It sure is messy though
But I think I kind of like it.
Uuuuck, this tastes like cardboard
Back at the rice cereal
Playing outside in the lawn. What is this green stuff?

Wyatt and I had our first day of music school. I loved the polka dancing. Miss Darcy sings some very hard songs that my mom can't remember.
I this soft bow. I was a big girl and spent the weekend with Trina and Doodie this weekend all by myself while my mom and Dad when to Henry's farm with their friends. I did great and had lots of fun!


Here's Wyatt and me having a morning chat.

I can be kind of a boss.
Here's Wyatt and me playing together.
I'm a dog lover. Even these beanie baby puppies make me laugh - not as much as Bernie or pictures of Bernie.
Grammie loves to stroll me around the neighborhood in this old-fashioned pram. There's so much room to move around and nap - and no seatbelts! Thanks Amy, Stella, Owen and Patrick for letting me use it.
Mom and I got dressed up for dinner. Mom said I should sleep at dinner, but I woke up a couple of times to get a few words in ;)
And Bernie loves to lay right at my feet while I'm jumping. It might look like he's about to eat my leg, but don't worry he just licks...unless I have socks on which he likes to snatch right off my feet (without biting my toes somehow)
This is one of my happiest moments - jumping and talking to Bernie. I love to grab his nose and his fur. Luckily he likes it too.

Bernie taught me how to read magazines. Rip and eat.
Just catching up on a little US Weekly

Video:


Here is a video of me trying to focus on eating but I can't because Bernie makes me laugh!


Bernie was entertaining me. Just looking at him makes me belly laugh.
I am a dancing girl in this jump up.
Tried my first taste of rice cereal. Not so good. At least Bernie was down below making me laugh.
When we got home, I was old enough to try rice cereal. I love my new high chair that clips right on to the counter. I can hang out and watch mom and dad in the kitchen.
I was reading my books while mom and dad packed up. I only got to the 'boa constrictor, boa constrictor what do you hear?' page before I had to take a little cat nap.
I got real sweaty and had to cool off in the ocean.
Lounging in the cabana. What is this heat? I'm a winter baby.
We went to the beach and I took a nap in the cabana. Whewee it was hot!
Happy Mother's Day mom!
Yep, I really wrote a good message.
Just re-reading the Mother's Day card I got my mom.

Lounging on the bed
With dad on the balcony. Yikes don't look down.
This water is so pretty
Went swimming for the first time. I liked splashing the water a lot.
Wow it looks hot out there.
Ready to go to the beach.
I'm 5 Months old now. Went to Florida for my first vacation.

Wyatt and me hanging out with Jennie and Kaitlin. Kaitlin comes over after school to help her mom out with the two of us. We love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment