Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4 Months Old


Video of me laughing:


Playing Peek-a-Boo with Daddy is really funny!!!

Just watching my friend Wyatt take a nap. i'm not very sleepy at nap time anymore.
I like to do everything with my feet now


I can spin in a circle and I'm into grabbing everything now.
I getting bigger, but I guess when you look at it this way I'm still a mini



I discovered my toes and now I like to grab them all the time.

Uncle Jamey came to visit me! I was kind of a crab.

Just helping my mom make dinner. I watch very closely.
I love to practice sitting all the time. I can almost hold myself up.
I'm a curious monkey. I like to check everything out. I decided that I like familiar faces and new faces are a little scary right now. I'm sorry if I cry at you when I meet you. I'm sure I'll like you someday.



I don't feel good today. I have my first cold :(





Hey, i 'm talking to my farm animals






Now, listen here, Mr. Duck, I told you to...




It's so cozy, sometimes I'll sleep in until 9:00 am


I love sleeping in my mom and dad's bed on the nice cozy pillows. Why don't you try sleeping on a hard crib mattress with no pillows or blankets and see how you like it Mom and Dad.


Just reading a story with my bug socks on


This is my friend Wyatt. We play together every day with our nanny Jennie and Kaitlin while our moms and dads go do work. We love to talk to each other and hold hands.


I got my first real haircut today - with blended layers and everything. I was so curious about everything around me that I had to keep turning my head. Good thing I didn't end up with a shag.


Look at my new jumper. I love it!


Bernie was very curious about my new jumper and I was very curious about what he was doing behind me.


Practicing my couch potato skills. I have this new little bug bracelet that I love to play with, but the tv takes the cake.


I like to talk to the tv


Bernie STAY! Practicing my bossing.


Dad and I talking to Bernie.


Bernie wanted his picture taken too.





Practicing talking in case they call me to be in an e-trade commercial.




Oh my, I'm 4 months old now. I weigh 12 lbs, 12 oz and am 24 inches. I am sleeping through the night and even putting myself to bed. I love to laugh, smile and talk all the time and I'm developing quite a personality. I can roll over when I feel like it, but I'm much more interested in standing and walking. I really like my toys now and I'm starting to put everything into my mouth. I drool a lot too - not very ladylike in my pretty outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment