What are these beautiful things?
Then I wanted to stand on the table and see the tulips
I paid attention to every page.
Doodie and Trina read me Ollie's Easter Eggs
Here I am with Trina on Easter in my pretty Easter dress. Its the first time Trina has been able to hold me in two months since she broke her shoulder!
I'm ready for bath time. Oops, I tinkled on the bed.
Yay! It's spring time and I can wear all of my pretty dresses now.
I could just stare at you all day
You're pretty funny
Hey, who's that fun girl?
The Vaughans came over to have coffee with me.
I'm a real chatterbox now. I wore myself out.
Carly came to visit me all the way from LA
It looks awfully cold out there
Ready for a walk with Grammie
I'm 15 weeks old now
Oh, what's down there?
I love sitting up on my own
Grraaarrr!
Practicing for the olympics
I love you
La Cucaracha!
I'm starting to look like a little person, don't you think?
I love my mom and dad, but there's always something a little more interesting just over there
That's the craziest thing I've heard
watching the KU game with Grandad after my bath
I love to dance on the table
These are my toys. I'm good at spinning them around.
I love to watch tv. My mom's not too happy about it.
I'm starting to be much more interested in the world
Aunt Carron and I were wearing our green for St. Pat's day
Ready for my walk
Fresh and clean
Bernie likes to help with my baths
It's so nice and warm in here
I love to wash my hair
Lounging in the bath
This is my new Bumbo chair to help me sit up all the time.
I love to sing with Grammie
Snuggling with my mom before bedtime.
And very funny. This is the biggest smile I can do.
Grammie is very intriguing
Here I am getting an emergency sink bath from Grammie
I'm 13 weeks old now. I'm sitting in my new Kate chair.

No comments:
Post a Comment