Wednesday, March 3, 2010

12 Weeks Old

I was so exhausted from the weekend, I fell asleep in Uncle Stephen's lap while opening presents
I was such a good girl and didn't make a peep during the ceremony.
I'm wearing my great-great-great grandfather's christening gown - its over 150 years old.
I went to Chicago this weekend to meet lots of friends and family and get christened.
My nanny Jennie started taking care of me and my friend Wyatt this week. We are two days apart, and kind of look alike don't we?
I'm getting much more interested in the world too. This peacock on my car seat is really something to look at.
I also have lots to say these days. My favorite thing to say is ooooohhh.
I'm 12 weeks old now. I'm love to smile all the time, but when they put that big black camera in my face I'm not sure what to think so you'll have to see me in person to get a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment