
Life is pretty good

Great aunt Lisa came to visit from Asheville and to help Trina with her broken shoulder. I was hanging out with the big girls and watching them play scrabble.

Eric and Lindsey came in from Chicago to visit me after their wedding in Mexico. Lindsey's little sisters Lydia and Lucy came to hang out with me too!

Yah, this is me in the bath. I love to dip my head in the water.

Here I am getting ready for my sink bath.

Thought you might want to see what I look like when I'm mad. I usually show off my good side, but don't want you to get the impression that I don't know how to get what I want.

Wow, tummy time was rockin and rollin today.

I might be a baby chipmunk.

Yah, I'm eight weeks. What do you think of me in my Uncle Stephen and Jamey's vintage Lacoste?
Hi guys! It's Danielle! Love the blog and seeing Kate grow (so fast!) She is such a pretty baby!! Hope we get to see you all soon!
ReplyDelete