Wednesday, February 17, 2010

10 Weeks Old

I think this airplane is so fun. It makes me smile really big.
Good morning! My dad was really happy to see me.
I think I'm about to get left at home for the night.
Bernie and me hanging out in the bathroom while our mom and dad got ready to go out.
Hee! I love these toys.
Drunk on milk
Great-aunt Christine came to visit me from Canada. I loved practicing my walking with her.
I'm about to find my thumb.
I'm so hungry I have to eat my hands.
Ready to go outside in my new pink jacket.
Got this fancy new pillow to make tummy time more fun.
I still sleep a lot. My bouncy seat is very cozy place to sleep.
Hanging with my mom
Do we really have to take more pictures?
I'm 10 weeks old!

1 comment:

  1. She is just the cutest! Had so much fun hanging with you guys on Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete