Risky business is 2!
Kate is 4! Showing off her new bike
We painted Christmas ornaments and cookie plates at Ceramic cafe
And celebrated our birthdays with Dude!
I loved my birthday cake so much I had to dive in mouth first
Chase and tickle session with TiTi and Dude. This makes us laugh too hard.
Celebrating our birthdays with Mimi and Grandaddy
Our first birthday party with friends
I had a "nono" cake and Kate had a Clara - Nutcracker cake
Decorating christmas cookies with TiTi. I love sprinkles.
Kate's best night ever - seeing the real Nutcracker ballet
and having her picture taken with Clara
Christmas eve!
It's Christmas morning!
We couldn't wait to get downstairs to see if Santa came
And he did!
Sitting next to buddy
And Santa brought Grandaddy for Bernie
And I learned about jumping off counters from Aunt Libby
Testing out our new hairstyling tools on our victims
The sugar plum fairy and Mimi and Grandaddy
Helping Grandaddy make the Christmas tenderloin
We are 2 and 4 now! We celebrated our
birthdays together many times. And rolled right into Christmas. Kate's
new character is Clara and the Nutcracker. She has been dressing like
Clara for weeks and finally we got to go see the real Nutcracker ballet.
Since Kate loves it so much, I love the Nutcrack-ie so much too. Kate
wants me to be Fritz. Then Kate got a new Sugar Plum Fairy costume for
Christmas.
Santa Claus came to our
house too. He brought us so many fun things. Our favorites were a new
market/puppet theater and puppets, a pizza making kit, a doctor kit and a
hairstyling kit. We lined up many hairstyling victims Christmas
morning. We sure had a fun December.
















No comments:
Post a Comment