
I was too sleepy to open presents

Aunt Meghan loved meeting me.

With Gram on Christmas morning.

But then he had to come warm up by the fire.

Bernie got a big snow storm for Christmas

It's my first Christmas!

Grandaddy read me 'Twas the Night Before Christmas'

Getting warm by the fire with Trina.

It's Christmas Eve. I'm wearing the same hat that my mom wore when she was a baby.

I sleep a lot

Grammie, Granddaddy, Gram, Mom, Dad, Aunt Libby and me.

Four generations! My Grammie, Gram, Mom and me.

I look pretty tiny in my Uncle Stephen's arms.

I met my great-grandmother Gram, my Uncle Jamey and my Uncle Stephen today! They drove from Chicago to met me and spend Christmas with us.

I look like a spring chick after my bath


I love to make faces and I'm very busy with my hands.

I'm Two Weeks Old!


My brother Bernie is very curious about me when I cry.
Kate, you are getting so big and so cute! We wish we could see you more, but are glad you keep us updated on your blog. Keep the pictures coming so we can watch you grow!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Uncle Stephen and Aunt Meghan